After the Fastboot ROM is installed successfully, you should see the ‘success’ message under the ‘result’ tab and your device will automatically boot into the stock MIUI software. You can close the tool’s window now and disconnect the device from the computer. Mi Flash Tool flashes the firmware over the fastboot interface, so the next step is to boot your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device into Fastboot Mode. The easiest way to do this is by turning off your device completely first.
If you have any questions or find yourself stuck anywhere while performing the instructions, let us know. If your device was previously rooted, had a custom ROM, or any other sorts of modifications, then try and not use it.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A (pine) Global official ROM, include stable firmware download site, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool). This is a complete collection of Redmi 7A MIUI firmware created for Region/Country with Global, may avaliable for models M1903C3EG, M1903C3EH, M1903C3EI, M1903C3EE, M1903C3ET, M1903C3EC.
- There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device.
- XiaoMiTool V2 will take care of most of the operations you would need to do, from when you connect the device to your pc until the desired rom or piece of software is installed.
- But if you relocked your bootloader, you should unlock the bootloader.
Here are some methods that could solve the problem, but are not guaranteed. ADB is stands for “Android Debug Bridge”, it is a small debug tool that you will find in Android Software Development Kit (SDK). You can control your Xiaomi Redmi 7A from the computer with ADB using USB. It is basically a command line tool that does the communication between your Android device and a computer. You can also transfer files using powerful shell commands. This method can be used to flash firmware if you are using Custom ROM or a rooted device.
- into consideration.
- Follow these steps to flash stock firmware with recovery mode.
- If you’ve found a bug in the pre-built OpenGApps.org packages you can report it at the XDA Open GApps Development Thread.
- In terms of software updates, Xiaomi usually delivers one major Android version update to these phones, albeit the MIUI layer is refreshed more than once before EOL.
To verify, go to ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Device Manager’ and verify if the device is being detected as ‘Android Bootloader Interface’. If it does, then you can skip this step and head directly to step #6 below. To do this, you will first need to install an archive utility like 7-Zip or something similar on your computer. Once you have it simply locate the downloaded Fastboot ROM on your computer, right-click on it, select ‘7-Zip’ and then ‘Extract here’.